Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tutorial - How to Alter a Blazer

The entire alteration only took thirty minutes

Blazer Tutorial at SecondHand Couture Blog

"I am a huge fan of blazers right now. The look great with shorts for a summer date night, but they also look good with skinny jeans and heels, on top of dresses, and basically with every single thing you pair them with. You really can't go wrong. I have a horrific time finding blazers that fit, however. It's awful, really. But since I now have a sewing machine and have gained some sewing confidence, I bought this giant blazer for sixty-six cents yesterday. Since it was so cheap, I figured I could attempt an alteration on it and if it didn't work it wasn't a big loss. But it did work! Here's the steps".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment