Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tutorial - How to Recover a Car Seat

A fresh new cover for traveling

Car Seat Tutorial at Crazy Little Projects Blog

"When I found out I was having my 4th boy last year I knew I needed some projects for the new baby since there was nothing to buy. A girl's got to have a little fun getting ready for baby right?  One of the projects I came up with was to recover the infant car seat by covering the existing cover with cute fabric just because it was old and dingy and it would be fun to give it an upgrade.  Now that he is about to move to a toddler car seat I decided to recover that too".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. This post seems to me a very useful post.You have served almost every thing in a fantastic way.Thanks,please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a big help. I have lots of seat covers that need some patching. I have now found the way to recover them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete