Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Zippered Bag

http://musingsofamenopausalmelon.blogspot.ca/2015/04/rounded-edge-small-bag-tutorial.html
Add a flying geese pattern for extra appeal


"When I made the Itty Bitty Knitting Bag to hold my fingerless gloves I was working on, it was about the size of the plastic bag I'd been using.  I soon realized it could have been a bit bigger, and I also knew I wanted to remake it to improve that tutorial.  I have quite a bit of scrap fabric left from my "new bag" so I set to work.  This bag was going to be a rectangular bag sitting on its small side, but it just evolved into a much smarter, wider opening, rectangular bag sitting on its long side.  Flying geese can go sideways or up and down, right".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment