Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Color Blocked Sheath Dress

http://so-sew-easy.com/perfect-for-work-dress-pattern/
Can also make in another fabric for a looser fit

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"You might have noticed that I lost some weight this year.  35lbs !  Yay.  Gradually it had crept on over the last 3 years and now it’s gone again.  So to celebrate, I wanted to make something figure-hugging, a new dress I knew my husband would love.  Something for work and formal occasions, but which could also be a date-night dress too. The Perfect for Work Dress fits the bill perfectly and yes, hubby loves it!  When I modeled it the first time, he suggested we go out to dinner tonight and show it off – he’s a good guy!  It’s the sort of smart dress I used to wear when I had an office job – oh a gazillion years ago now".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment